VAC-V1 Gas Permeability Tester for Baby Diaper is based on the differential pressure method, and is professionally applicable to the determination of gas transmission rate as well as solubility coefficient, diffusion coefficient and permeability coefficient of plastic films, composite films, high barrier materials, sheeting, metal foils, rubber, tires and permeable membranes.
Gas Permeability Tester for Baby Diaper conforms to the following standards:
ISO 15105-1, ISO 2556, GB/T1038-2000, ASTM D1434, JIS K7126-1, YBB 00082003
Gas Permeability Tester for Baby Diaper is applicable to the determination of gas permeability of:
- Various Gases
- Biodegradable Films
- Materials for Aerospace Usage
- Paper and Paper Board
- Paint Films
- Soft Tube Materials for Cosmetics
- Gas transmission rate, solubility coefficient, diffusion coefficient, and permeability coefficient of the specimen could be obtained at one operation
- Professional Gas Permeation Through Polymer Membranes for sale comes with two test modes: proportional mode and standard mode
- Test range could be extended based on user requirements to test materials with high permeability
- High precision temperature control to meet different test conditions
- Test results could be easily obtained even at extreme condition by data fitting function, which could work at any temperature
- The instrument could be used to test poisonous, inflammable, and explosive gases (customization required)
O2, N2 and CO2 (outside of supply scope)
AC 220V 50Hz
Labthink instruments have been widely used and recognized by more than 6,000 scientific institutional laboratories, inspection organizations, and universities and corporate quality control departments.
Labthink is dedicated to providing professional consulting, testing instruments, support services, and quality assurance solutions for packaging in various fields.