Professional, High Efficiency and Intelligent WVTR Test System
Packaging Materials Water Vapor Barrier Testing Instrument conforms to the following standards:
ISO 15106-2, ASTM F1249, GB/T 26253-2010, TAPPI T557, JIS K7129
Packaging Materials Water Vapor Barrier Testing Instrument is applicable to the determination of water vapor transmission rate of:
- Paper and Paper Board
- Package Caps
- LCD Monitor Films
- Solar Back-Sheets
- Plastic Packages for Drugs and Health Care Products
- Wide range and high-precision of temperature and humidity control to support various combinations of non-standard test conditions
- Standard, proportional, and continuous testing modes facilitate to test different materials with distinct water vapor permeability
- Embedded computer control system provides safer and more reliable data management as well as test operation.
- Three diffusion cells are integrated in one instrument with lower space occupancy rate and higher test efficiency
- Intelligent designs for test result evaluation, sensor calibration reminding, tracing or managing operation record provide a safe and easy operation environment
15oC - 55oC (standard)
O2, N2 and CO2 (outside of supply scope)
AC (85 ~ 264)V (47 ~ 63)Hz
Labthink instruments have been widely used and recognized by more than 6,000 scientific institutional laboratories, inspection organizations, and universities and corporate quality control departments.
Labthink is dedicated to providing professional consulting, testing instruments, support services, and quality assurance solutions for packaging in various fields.