Ink Rub Testing Machine
Abrasion resistance of ink layer is one important parameter that is used to evaluate the printing quality.
Labthink's MCJ-01A Rub Tester can be used to test abrasion resistance of ink layer on paper and paperboard.The tests are performed according to the following procedures:
- Cut one piece of specimen from the provided sample and then fix the specimen in the test plane of the instrument. The size of the specimen should be 230mmx50mm.
- Use a reflection densitometer to measure the density of the ink layer on the surface of the specimen.
- Fix the rubber pad on the test block and then place it onto the specimen.
- Set rub times and then start tests. The rubber pad with test block will rub on the specimen surface until the preset rub times are completed.
- When tests are finished, the density of ink layer will be measured by reflection densitometer and the abrasion resistance of the specimen will be calculated.
For more details about MCJ-01A Rub Tester, please visit www.labthink.com