Digital Air Permeability Tester
TQD-G1 Digital Air Permeability Tester for Fabrics (ASTM D737) is work wise designed for the resolve of air permeability of beautifying ingredients utilized in cars, e.g. expanded plastics, polyurethane, PVC, textiles, leather, nonwovens and other resources. Through the examination, physical features of materials could be regulated to meet applied application necessities.
Principle : Method A
- Offering a continuous air flux going over the sample vertically, the air penetrability could be gotten by calculating the pressure alteration.
- Offering the continuous pressure change between two sides of the sample, the air penetrability could be got by calculating the air flux finished exact area in the sure time.
TQD-G1 air permeability tester imitates to the manifold national and international parameters: ISO 4638, ISO 9237, ISO 5636, , GB/T 5453, GB/T 13764, ASTM D737, GB/T 10655GB/T 4689.22, TAPPI T460, JIS P8117
Digital Fabric Air Permeability Tester ASTM D737 is appropriate to the resolve of:
Decorating Articles of Cars
Examine the air permeability of car adorning resources, e.g. leather, textiles, polyurethane, PVC and nonwovens materials
Elastic and Porous Polymer Materials
Test the air permeability of flexible and absorbent polymer resources, e.g. sponges
Test the air permeability of fabrics, e.g. nonwovens and cloth
Test the air penetrability of leather
- Expert Air Permeability Tester of Material Fabrics is intended per the normal necessities of global automakers.
- 2 test styles are obtainable for clienteles: fix pressure change to fix flux and test flux to test weight difference
- High precision sensors of electronic airflow and air pressure to ensure the accuracy of test data
- The instrument is regulated by micro-computer, with PVC operation panel and LCD menu interface which is easier for clienteles to function or opinion test data
- Armed with micro-printer and normal RS232 port for convenient joining with PC and data transmission
- Micro-printer, Grips, Mainframe, Vacuum Pump from America and Round Sample Cutter
- Communication Cable, Professional Software, and Customized Grips
- The gas supply haven of the tool is 8 mm PU tubing.
Test Range of Pressure
0 ~ 1000 Pa
Test Range of Flux
0 ~ 30 L/min
Method A: 52 mm x 52 mm
Method B:12 mm x D(diameter) 71 mm
8 mm PU Tubing
502 mm (L) x 334 mm (W) x 298 mm (H)
AC 220V 50Hz