The pre-conditioned specimen is mounted between two grips, which move in relative direction during the test. The changes of force and displacement are separately recorded by the load cell fixed on the driven grip and embedded displacement transducer. The tensile strength, tear strength and elongation rate can be obtained by further calculation.
ISO 37, ASTM E4, ASTM D882, ASTM D1938, ASTM D3330, ASTM F88, ASTM F904, JIS P8113
- 0.5% of full scale effectively ensures accurate test results.
- 7 independent test modes are available, including tensile strength, peeling force, tearing force and other force properties of flexible packages.
- 1000mm extra-long stroke satisfies the test needs of various materials with extreme elongation rate.
- Different test range of load cells and 7distinct test speeds to meet different test requirements.
- The instrument is controlled by micro-computer with menu interface, PVC operation panel and large LCD display.
- Intelligent designs of over-travel protection, overload protect, automatic position reset and power failure memory for safe test operation.
- Professional operating software support statistical analysis of group specimens, superposition analysis of test curves and historical data comparison functions.
- Supports LystemTM Lab Data Sharing System for uniform management of test results and test reports.
|Specifications ||XLW (PC) Tensile Testing Machine |
|Load Cell Capacity ||500 N, 50 N (one of them is available) |
|Accuracy ||0.5% FS |
|Number of Specimens ||1 |
|Test Speed ||50, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 500 mm/min |
|Specimen Width ||30 mm (Standard Grip) |
|50 mm (Optional Grip) |
|Stroke ||1000 mm |
|Instrument Dimension ||450 mm (L) x 450 mm (W) x 1410 mm (H) |
|Power Supply ||AC 220V 50Hz |
|Net Weight ||68 kg |
1. Shearing Test
2. Test of Tensile Strength and Elongation Rate
3. Test of Tensile Strength at Break
4. Tear Resistance Test
5. Heat Seal Strength Test
6. 90 Degree Peel Test
7. 180 Degree Peel Test