WVTR Test System Supplier
WVTR Test System Supplier
Product Code : W3/060
Brand Name : Labthink
W3/060 WVTR Test System Supplier is based on the gravimetric method to determine the WVTR of flexible films, sheets and foils. It is advaced with 6 test cups for 6 different specimens.
Under a certain test temperature, a constant humidity difference is generated between two sides of the test specimen. The water vapor permeates through the specimen and into the dry side. By measuring the weight changes of the test dish in different time, water vapor transmission rate and other parameters can be obtained.
ISO 2528, ASTM E96, ASTM D1653, TAPPI T464, DIN 53122-1, JIS Z0208
- Based on the cup method, and is professionally applicable to the water vapor transmission rate test of film specimens.
- Equipped with high resolution sensor, whose test resolution is 0.0001g.
- Wide range and high-precision of automatic temperature and humidity control to support various combinations of non-standard test conditions.
- Standard air velocity enables constant humidity difference between two sides of test dishes.
- Automatic reset before weighing ensures accurate weighing data.
- Gas cylinder lifting structure design and periodically weighing method to reduce system errors.
- Convenient fast-access calibration ports for temperature and humidity.
- Reference film or standard weight for fast and accurate calibration.
- W3/060 system adopts the precision design of round dish rack which is equipped with 6 test dishes and supports 6 different specimens to test individually at one operation.
- Can be connected with 9 satellite bases together to accomplish up to 60 tests at the same time.
- Equipped with the latest operating software, with user-friendly operating interface and intelligent data management functions.
- Supports LystemTM Lab Data Sharing System, which ensures uniform management of test results and test reports.
|Specifications ||Film Test |
|Test Range ||0.1~10,000 g/m2·24h (standard) |
|Number of Specimens ||1~6 with independent test results |
|Accuracy ||0.01 g/m2·24h |
|Resolution ||0.0001 g |
|Temperature Range ||15°C~55°C (standard) |
|Temperature Accuracy ||±0.1°C(standard) |
|Humidity Range ||90%RH~70%RHNote (standard is 90%RH) |
|Humidity Accuracy ||±1%RH |
|Air Velocity ||0.5~2.5 m/s (customization available) |
|Specimen Thickness ||≤3 mm (customization is available for other thickness) |
|Test Area ||33 cm2 |
|Specimen Size ||Φ74 mm |
|Test Chamber Size ||35 L |
|Gas Supply ||Air |
|Gas Supply Pressure ||0.6 MPa |
|Port Size ||Φ6 mm PU tubing |
|Instrument Dimension ||660 mm (L) x 480 mm (W) x 525 mm (H) |
|Power Supply ||AC 220V 50Hz / AC 120V 60Hz |
|Net Weight ||70 kg |
3. Paper and Paper Board
4. Textiles and Nonwovens
5. Inverted Cup Method
6. Artificial Skin
7. Medical Products and Accessories
8. Solar Back-Sheets
9. LCD Monitor Films
10. Paint Films
12. Biodegradable Films