PET Film Heat Shrinkage Tester is professionally applicable to the determination of heat shrinking performance and dimensional stability of various films, heatshrinkable tubes, hard PVC films for tablets, and back-sheets in the fluid medium at different temperatures.
The instrument can be used to test the heat shrinking performance of various films in fluid medium at different temperatures, e.g. PE heatshrinkable films used for packages of liquor, mineral water and beverages as well as PVC, POF, OPS, and PET which are available for various packages.
- Digital P.I.D. temperature control technology ensures the preset temperature to be reached rapidly without any fluctuation
- The instrument is heated through fluid medium, which could provide the stable test environment
- Automatic timer function to efficiently guarantee the accuracy of test data
- The instrument is controlled by micro-computer with LCD, PVC operation panel, and menu interface
- Standard clamp wire mesh support could make the test done smoothly
|Specimen Size||≤140 mm x 140 mm|
|Temperature Range||Room temperature ~ 200°C|
|Power Supply||AC 220V 50Hz|
|Instrument Dimension||440 mm (L) x 370 mm (W) x 310 mm (H)|
|Net Weight||24 kg|
Labthink instruments have been widely used and recognized by more than 6,000 scientific institutional laboratories, inspection organizations, and universities and corporate quality control departments.
Labthink is dedicated to providing professional consulting, testing instruments, support services, and quality assurance solutions for packaging in various fields.