HST-H3 Laboratory Heat Sealer Manufacturing in China is based on the heat sealing method, and is professionally applicable to the determination of heat seal temperature, dwell time, and the pressure of various composite films to guide industrial production. The instrument adopts the specially designed heat sealing jaws, which completely conform to multiple national and international standards.
Laboratory Heat Sealer Manufacturing in China conforms to the following standards:
ASTM F2029, QB/T 2358, YBB 00122003
HST-H3 Laboratory Heat Sealer Manufacturing in China is applicable to the determination of heatsealability of:
- Films with Smooth Surface
Including plastic films, plastic composite films, paper-plastic composite films, coextruded films, aluminized films, aluminum foils, aluminum foil composite films and many others. Heat sealing surface should be smooth and width can be designed based on user requirements.
- Films with Decorative Pattern Surface
Including plastic films, plastic composite films, paper-plastic composite films, coextruded films, aluminized films, aluminum foils, aluminum foil composite films and many others. Heat sealing surface can be designed based on user requirements.
- Digital P.I.D. temperature control technology ensures the preset temperature to be reached rapidly without any fluctuation
- Wide range control of temperature, pressure and time that meet various test conditions
- Manual or pedal switch, as well as anti-scald design provides convenient and safe operating environment
- The instrument is controlled by micro-computer with LCD, PVC operation panel and menu interface
- Professional software supports remote operation for convenient data saving, exporting, and printing
|Sealing Temperature||Room temperature ~ 300°C|
|Dwell Time||0.1~999.9 s|
|Sealing Pressure||0.05 MPa ~ 0.7MPa|
|Sealing Area||330 mm x 10 mm (customization available)|
|Heating Mode||Single heating surface or double heating surfaces|
|Gas Supply Pressure||0.5 MPa ~ 0.7MPa (outside of supply scope)|
|Instrument Dimension||536 mm (L) x 335 mm (W) x 413 mm (H)|
|Power Supply||AC 220V 50Hz|
|Net Weight||43 Kg|
Labthink instruments have been widely used and recognized by more than 6,000 scientific institutional laboratories, inspection organizations, and universities and corporate quality control departments.
Labthink is dedicated to providing professional consulting, testing instruments, support services, and quality assurance solutions for packaging in various fields.