RT-01 Abrasion Resistance tester is applicable in ink rub test of ink layer of materials like labels, folding cartons, corrugated boxes etc. It could effectively analyze the problems of poor abrasion resistance, ink layer falling off, and bad hardness of coating layers of printed materials.
This Abrasion Resistance tester is an improved sutherland rub tester and conforms to the standard: ASTM D5264, TAPPI T830
1. Paper Printing Materials
Test the abrasion resistance of ink layers of printed materials and effectively analyze the problems of poor abrasion resistance and ink layer falling off
2. Photosensitive Coating Layers
Test the abrasion resistance of photosensitive coating layers and effectively analyze the problems of lower printing force of PS boards.
1. Applicable in dry or wet rubbing or scuffing, wet bleed, transfer, wet smear and functional tests
2. Arc moving model and double testing stations, high efficiency
3. Micro computer controls
4. LCD displays testing data
5. Simple "Set and forget" parameter preseting and memory
6. Buzzer prompts automatically when test is finished
|Items||Abrasion Resistance tester|
|rubbing pressure||8.9N(2lb), 17.8N(4lb)|
|rubbing motion||to and fro arc motion|
|rubbing speed||21, 42, 85, 106cpm|